Every business has a Supply Chain. Sometimes you need help from an expert. I am here to provide that help, when you need it, without becoming a day to day cost to your business.
I’m Ernie Southers, MBA, CPIM. I have been in the Supply Chain business for over 30 years. For the last 15 years I have been a SENIOR GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN LEADER (< click here for my LinkedIn Profile) in both Manufacturing and Distribution businesses.
What I bring to the table…
Expert in building and restructuring supply chain processes, capturing previously undiscovered values in sourcing, procurement, inventory management, logistics and production planning. Proven success achieving operational excellence by developing cohesive, accountable and productive teams with defined clear objectives reflecting corporate goals.
Core competencies include the following:
- Strategic Global Supply Chain Planning
- Strategic Global Sourcing & Procurement
- International & Domestic Supplier Development
- Supply Chain Cost Reduction
- Team Building & Restructuring – Mentor / Coach / Educate / Train
- ERP / MRP / Master Data – Implementation or Re-implementation
- Production, Manpower & Capacity Planning processes
- Materials / Inventory Management – Inventory Optimization
- Process Review / Creation / Streamlining
- Distribution Center / Shipping Operations – Big Box Retail, Automotive Tier I, Automotive Aftermarket Retail
- Manufacturing Shop Floor Planning / Scheduling – Receiving to Shipping
- Consumer Packaged Goods Planning & Sourcing
- New Product Development & Introduction Planning / Support (NPD – NPI)
To learn more please fill out the form below and I will contact you…